How to Maximize Your Sales
Now you’ll want to make sure you do everything you can to get that price from your designer handbag!
Two main things you’ll want to focus on are your photos and descriptions for the bags.
In your bag’s description, you’ll need to be detailed.
People want to know exactly what they’re buying.
The more information you spell out now, the less headache you’ll have later from not being truthful with your buyer.
Be honest about things like:
- The condition
- Where you purchased it (this can prove that it’s authentic)
- Whether or not you have the original packaging
- If there are any defects
- How long you’ve had it
- If it was new when you bought it
- The brand, model, serial number, color, etc.
- The reason you decided to sell your bag
This is probably the most important part of your listing.
Photos not only give buyers a visual for your bag, but they also back up everything you just said in your description.
Photos can be enough to sell your bags if you do them right!
Take several photos of your bag in natural lighting and showcase it from a variety of angles.
You should also take one or two of you using the bag with your favorite outfits.
In your photos, show things like:
- Any defects
- The serial number
- Original packaging, if you have it
- The bag’s logo and hardware
- Authenticity card, if you have it
Beautiful, Instagram-worthy photos tend to do a great job selling designer handbags.