How to Pack a Toiletry Bag (for Teen Guys)
Filled with the things needed for hygiene and cleanliness, toiletry bags are essential for any teen guy going on vacation.
- 1Pack dental items.
- These include your toothbrush, travel toothpaste and dental floss.
- Pack your toothbrush in a travel container which will protect the bristles and the rest of the bag from getting wet.
- If you have braces, pack an orthodontic brush and elastics.
- 2Pack odor-control items.
- These include deodorant and talcum powder.
- An alternative to pore-blocking antiperspirants are crystal deodorants or natural deodorants.
- 3Pack things you will need to shower.
- These include travel shampoo, bath liquid and conditioner (if you need it)
- 4Pack hair styling products.
- These include a comb, hair gel, hair spray or whatever you need to keep your strands in place!
- Folding combs, economy sized hair gels help save space!
- 5Pack some other essential things such as a nail clipper, a folding mirror, acne cream and a razor (if you shave).
- 6Zip it tight.
- Make sure nothing inside is in a position to spill as opening a soiled toiletry bag on vacation really puts a wet blanket on things.