How to Choose What to Carry in a School Tote Bag (Girls)
Have you ever wondered what you should bring in your tote for school? Having a difficult choosing? Don't know what you really should bring in case of emergency? Well keep reading to find out!
- 1Bring your wallet or purse. This is for your school ID, money, etc.
- 2Always have deodorant, body spray, and hair ties in case you need to tie your hair.
- 3Makeup. Bring some lip balm or gloss. Other makeup only needs to be applied once before school.
- 4Carry your cell phone if you have one. Make sure it's always on silent, don't even risk putting it on vibrate.
- 5A small book with you. in case you're done with your work, you always have something to do.
- 6Get a few tampons and pads. You never know when you might get your period!
- 7In a little pouch, let's call it your "emergency kit", keep lip balm, breath freshener, dental floss, earring backs, stain remover, double-sided hem tape, deodorant, towelette, lotion, and a few feminine hygiene products .
- 8Gum! Both mint and fruity are good ideas.
- 9Grab sunglasses! It's very important to protect your eyes, especially if you wear contacts.
- 10Contact lenses/glasses. and don't forget solution & an extra pair.
- 11A planner to write down homework and assignments.
- 12Extra clips for hair emergencies!
- 13Keys for your house and car, if you're able to drive.
- 14Water bottle. You are much more likely to stay hydrated and have good skin if you have water readily available.
- 15Little post-its to write little notes in your textbooks/locker.
- 16Earphones for an iPod/mp3, and of course the iPod/mp3 player itself.